In Studio Art, students develop their creative skills as artists while broadening their appreciation of the fine arts. A variety of techniques are explored including drawing, painting, printmaking, collage, media exploration, and sculpture.
Lauren Tomaino & Wendy Albano, Studio Art
- Roberta: I like coming to class because I like to meet people.
- Jenny: I learned a lot that I didn't know. My parents didn't ask me to do this; I chose it on my own.
- Margaret: I don't know how good I am, but I like doing it.
- Marty: I like to show my art to other people.
- Jimmy: I feel proud and happy when I see a finished art piece.